GO Chamber Recognizes 40Under40
The Greater Owensboro Chamber of Commerce announced the 2017 40Under40 honorees at the September Rooster Booster Breakfast.
The forty individuals were nominated for 40U40 based on their leadership and potential to influence our community. Each nominee was recognized as hardworking, daring, innovative, and going above and beyond to affect change in the workplace and in the community.
After nominations were received, each nominee was sent a packet including a form and essay.
Those applications were carefully reviewed by an anonymous panel of judges on a selection committee that was independent of the Greater Owensboro Chamber of Commerce staff and board members. Final selections were made by that independent committee based on the nominee’s questionnaire and essay answers.
Congratulations to the 2017 Greater Owensboro Chamber of Commerce 40Under40 honorees!
- Carley Bean (Lingate Hospitality Group),
- Matt Castlen (Castlen Steel LLC.),
- Beth Benjamin (Owensboro Innovation Academy),
- Joe Berry (Greater Owensboro Economic Development Corp.),
- Jacob Call (O.Z. Tyler Distillery),
- Joey Connelly (Kentucky Wesleyan College),
- Laura Ruth Edge (L Ruth Interior Design),
- Sarah Ford (Scott, Murphy & Daniel LLC),
- Neel Ford (EM Ford),
- Pablo Gallastegui (Red Pixel Studios, Inc.),
- Brandon Gentry (Republic Bank),
- Kyle Gorman (Gorman Recruiting),
- Jaclyn Graves (Greater Owensboro Chamber of Commerce),
- Elizabeth Griffith (Wendell Ford Government Education Center),
- Adam Hancock (Riney Hancock CPAs PSC),
- Daniel Hayden (Hayden Farms),
- Andrew Howard (Independence Bank),
- Jennifer Keller (Aflac Keller & Associates),
- Katie Keller (International Bluegrass Music Museum),
- Dave Kirk (Owensboro Public Schools),
- Jessica Kirk (Greater Owensboro Chamber of Commerce),
- Drew Kirkland (Dahl & Groezinger),
- Brooklyn Maple (Kentucky Legend),
- Matt Mason (Daviess County Public Schools),
- Jessica McKinley (Blossoms),
- Rebecca McQueen (Kentucky Wesleyan College),
- Josh Meyer (Ebelhar Whitehead PLLC),
- Kaitlyn Moore (Don Moore Automotive),
- Betsy Jo Mullins (Ursuline Sisters of Mount Saint Joseph),
- Louise Murdock (Jagoe Homes),
- Harry Pedigo, Jr. (St. Benedict’s Homeless Shelter),
- Shannon Raines (Hilliard Lyons),
- Dave Roberts (UniFirst Corporation),
- Rick Searcy (H.L. Neblett Community Center),
- Jason Tanner (Tanner Publishing Co. & Tanner+West),
- Kat Taylor (Studio Slant),
- Hannah Thurman (WKU Owensboro),
- Suzanne Cecil White (Cecil Farms Produce),
- J.D. Winkler (City of Owensboro KY – Mayor’s Office).